100th day of School Lessons Engage students in meaningful learning + fun!
Celebrate 100 days of school with our 100th day of School Lessons. Your students will engage in a variety of activities from math, reading, vocabulary and more.
100th Day School Lessons include themed activities
- READING: “One Hundred Days of School” easy-reader with pre-recorded audio that can be read aloud to students, and text-response questions with moveable pieces
- WRITING: My 100 Days fill-in-the-blank sentences
- COUNTING: Counting to 100 by 1s, 2s, 5s, and 10s activities with moveable pieces
- ACTIVITY: Predicting amounts match with digital moveable pieces and writing page
- ACTIVITY: I Spy counting and recording page with moveable digital pieces
- ACTIVITY: Hundreds chart mystery picture
- LITERACY: ‘One Hundred Ants’ storytelling video and story sequence activity with moveable digital pieces
- SCIENCE: 100 drops of water prediction activity with video and reflection page with moveable digital piece
- FITNESS: 100 exercises recording sheet with moveable digital pieces
- ACTIVITY: Hundreds chart missing number
- ACTIVITY: Match young and old photos with moveable pieces, and “Me at 100” drawing or describing page