100th day of School Lessons Engage students in meaningful learning + fun!
Celebrate 100 days of school with our 100th day of School Lessons. Your students will engage in a variety of activities from math, reading, vocabulary and more.
100th Day School Lessons include themed activities
- * READING: “One Hundred Day” poem with pre-recorded audio that can be read aloud to students with text-response questions
- * COUNTING: Counting to 100 by 1s, 2s, 5s, and 10s activities with moveable pieces
- * MATH: Sums to 100 matching activities (differentiated)
- * GRAMMAR: Sort adjectives and describe what it will be like to be old
- * ACTIVITY: Race to 100 dice roll game
- * ACTIVITY: Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture
- * LITERACY: ‘One Hundred Ants’ storytelling video and story sequence activity with moveable digital pieces
- * SCIENCE: 100 drops of water prediction activity with video and reflection page
- * FITNESS: 100 second exercise recording sheet
- * ACTIVITY: Would You Rather choice board with moveable digital pieces
- * DIGITAL CRAFT: Disguise 100 moveable digital pieces