Reading, Writing, Vocab, Social Studies, History, Science
These Learning Quests provide research activities that guide students through independent learning about 36 topics. The price of the bundle will increase each time a new topic is added. Once all topics are included this bundle will cost $110.00. BUY NOW to get the most savings!
These no prep, research activities for ALL YEAR will surely engage your students! This resource is compatible with Google Slides, SeeSaw and is printable. Just click on the included links and assign to students digitally or provide as a printable packet.
There will be 4 topics for each of the following months:
- Farm and Harvest
- September 11th- Patriot’s Day
- Growth Mindset
- Community Helpers (coming soon!)
- Halloween Then and Now
- Christmas Around the World
- Gingerbread Man
- Extreme Winter
- Polar Animals
- Civil Rights
- New Year’s Resolutions
- Black History
- Valentine’s Day
- St.Patrick’s Day
- Earth Day
- Plant Life Cycle
- Cinco de Mayo
- End of School Year
Students listen to or read the texts, complete interactive activities, watch a video clip, write in response to learning, and submit answers to a quiz.
These learning quest resources include:
- Focus activity
- Informational texts with pre-recorded audio that can read aloud to students
- Note-taking sheets to record learning from the texts
- Variety of interactive learning activities with moveable pieces
- Links and QR codes to video clip (videos linked to YouTube)
- Writing responses
- Quizzes for each topic
You will receive these digital resources:
- Links to the activities above, digitally created as a learning quest in Google Slides
- Links to the activities above, digitally created as a learning quest in Seesaw
- Links to each self-grading quiz compatible with Google Forms
We included step-by-step instructions on how to assign the activities to students in SeeSaw and a video tutorial for assigning through Google Slides.
The learning quest activities are also provided in a printable format (PDF) for color or black line copies.