Active Listener Lesson Plan
Listening Llama is part of our classroom behavior buddy series. Listening Llama learns how to pay attention in this cute story. We know your students will love these activities and quickly learn why it’s important to pay attention in class. Once students get to know this behavior buddy, it is so easy to reference the positive behavior you are seeking throughout the year. Simply say “Be a Listening Llama” and they will quickly remember the lessons they learned from these classroom activities. Students will fall in love with this behavior buddy!
We have provided multiple ways to use and display Active Listener strategies
- Listening Llama Read-Aloud (digital and printable)
- Listening Llama Printable Puppets
- Printable Listening Llama Anchor Chart
- Be a Listening Llama writing page (3 printable options included, 1 digital option)
- Printable Listening Llama Behavior Poster (3 printable options included, 1 digital)
*Everything has a colored and black and white printable option.
Are you serious about improving next years Class Strategies and Creating a Community feel in Your Classroom?
- Great, then we’d recoomend you download the Classroom Management Srategies Bundle – Behavior Buddies.
- This resource can use this at the new school year, and for many years after!
- What makes it the resource so great, is the effortlessness by both teacher and students. You’ll naturally, but suddenly observe your student sentiment improving. Plus, the resource has been classroom-tested and student-approved!
- Warning! Our students really loved the activities!!