Perfect for your blended or hybrid learning model!
This digital or printable read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need:
Anansi and the Talking Melon by Eric Kimmel
This lesson plan pack includes:
– Detailed Lesson Plan with Examples
– Text Dependent Questions
– Story Map Graphic Organizer
– Cause and Effect Graphic Organizer
– Character Traits Graphic Organizer
– Opinion Writing Planning Sheet
– Opinion Writing Paper
– Graphic Organizers for Google Slides
– JPEGS for uploading to Seesaw