April-Themed Interactive Read-Alouds
Download teacher favorite april read alouds bundled into one convenient, super cute pack. Available in both printable or digital, our read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans for each title to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of each story and respond in meaningful ways.
April Read-Aloud Lesson Plan + Activities
Each book’s lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day the students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity. These activities are perfect for April and for your blended or hybrid learning model. Each title in this lesson plan pack includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plans with Examples
- Text Dependent Questions
- Differentiated Graphic Organizers
- Writing in Response to Text
- Craftivity Instructions and Patterns
- Bulletin Board Titles
- Jpegs for uploading to Seesaw
- Graphic Organizers for Google Slides
What you’ll need for April Read-Aloud Lessons
- To teach with this bundle you will need:
- Diary of a Worm , Doreen Cronin
- Tops and Bottoms, Janet Stevens
- When Spring Comes, Kevin Henkes
- We found all if these titles at our local library, scholastic.com, or Amazon.
- Click on each read-aloud to view product previews.