Classroom Management Mega Bundle
This Classroom Management Bundle will transform your classroom management and give you the tools needed to build a positive classroom climate. This bundle promises to help EVERY teacher, first year or veteran.
Included in this bundle:
- Brain Breaks to provide whole-class activities that give students opportunities to pause, move, and take a break in structured ways
- Compliment Cards to spread kindness, encouragement, and positivity throughout your classroom. Compliment Cards help foster a positive classroom culture by building positive relationships.
- Team Building Activities provide instructions for simple activities to build classroom community. Choose from 20 team-building activities that hlp students learn to work together, listen carefully, practice patience and perseverance, communicate effectively, build trust, take turns participating, and think creatively.
- Discussion Strategies will engage your students in structured discussion protocols and help you meet Speaking and Listening standards.
- Diversity and Inclusion discussion sharing cards provide discussion topics to spark conversation about honoring differences.
- Grouping cards are a quick way to group students in 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, 5’s or more. Simply choose the set of cards based on the number of students you want in a group and follow the instruction page to group students.
- Shout-outs are a way to acknowledge your students’ positive behavior and academic achievements in the classroom.
- Transitions are routines that are used regularly as a way to smoothly shift students from one activity to another in an effort to save valuable instructional time.
- Attention Getters create a structured and energetic way to engage students and influence your classroom culture.
- Morning Greeting Signs to greet students in the morning to set a positive tone each day.
- 36 greeting cards, 36 sharing cards and 36 activity cards for Morning Meeting to help build positive classroom culture during morning meeting. These simple cards will immediately impact your classroom community in a positive way.
- Students Led Morning Meeting to allow students to lead morning meeting. It’s a great way to teach responsibility and leadership skills. It also helps address important speaking and listening standards.
- Student Data Tracker is a student friendly data folder, sometimes called trackers or portfolios, with help your students take ownership over their learning.
- Exit Tickets are super creative and offer a huge variety of ways for students to reflect on and demonstrate their understanding of a concept or learning target.
- Formative Assessment to check for understanding. These are quick, casual ways to make sure everybody’s on board.
- Behavior buddies to teach classroom expectations in a fun way. Each behavior buddy is introduced with a fun read-aloud story. The buddies help to teach behavior lessons that you can refer to all year. Kids will strive to be a “listening llama” or a “respectful rooster.”