Perfect for your blended or hybrid learning model! Pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw.
This read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need the book: Creepy Underwear by Aaron Reynolds
This lesson plan pack includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plan with Full Color Examples
- Text Dependent Questions and Answer Keys
- Key Ideas and Details Graphic Organizers
- Point of View/ What Are They Thinking? Graphic Organizer
- Creepy Underwear Writing Pages
- Craftivity Instructions and Pattern
- What Creeps Me Out Writing Pages
- Graphic organizers pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw
***Google slides graphic organizers have text boxes for students to type.
***Seesaw has many interactive tools to choose from. Text boxes are not pre-loaded on the graphic organizers because students may want to type or draw, which they can easily do with the provided tools in the program