October Activities for Kids in Your Classroom
No prep, research activities for October that will surely engage your students! This resource is compatible with Google Slides, SeeSaw and is printable. Just click on the included links and assign to students digitally or provide as a printable packet. Students listen to or read the texts, complete interactive activities, watch a video clip, write in response to learning, and submit answers to a quiz.
Our Bundled October Activities for your students include
Themed-Units Dive Deep with Comphrension Activities
- Focus activity
- Respond to Listening wtih Informational texts
- Note-taking sheets to record learning from the texts
- Game-Like Activities with moveable pieces
- Links and QR codes to video clip (videos linked to YouTube)
- Writing responses
- Quizzes for each topic
Themed-Units Are Flexible to your Class Structure –
- Students can be self-directed as they independently complete activities. The learning quest activities and turn them in digitally.
- These activities can be completed is traditional classroom lessons,
- Also a great resource in the classroom for fast finishers.