Engaging Digital Election Day Voting Activities for 1st + 2nd Graders
No prep, research activities on Election Day that will surely engage your students! This resource is compatible with Google Slides, SeeSaw and is printable. Just click on the included links and assign to students digitally or provide as a printable packet.
This Election Day Learning Quest provides research activities that guide students through independent learning about all about elections and voting. Students listen to or read the texts, complete interactive activities, watch a video clip, write in response to learning, and submit answers to a quiz.
What’s included in the Voting Resource?
- VOTE letter sort focus activity
- Informational texts with pre-recorded audio that can be read aloud to students
- Voting infographic and matching activity
- Politicians infographic and matching activity
- Election sequencing activity with moveable pieces
- Links and QR code to video clip (video linked to YouTube)
- Writing responses
- Election Day Quiz