SEESAW AND GOOGLE SLIDE PRELOADED LINKS FOR DISTANCE LEARNING!
Perfect for your face to face, blended, or hybrid learning model.
No prep, research activities on Diwali that will surely engage your students! This resource is compatible with Google Slides, SeeSaw and is printable. Just click on the included links and assign to students digitally or provide as a printable packet.
This Diwali Learning Quest provides research activities that guide students through independent learning about Diwali. Students listen to or read the Diwali text, complete interactive activities, watch a video clip, write in response to learning, and submit answers to a quiz.
Please view the video preview to take a closer look at included activities.
This learning quest resource includes:
- Solve the Puzzle Focus Activity
- Informational text with pre-recorded audio that can be read aloud to students
- Note-taking sheets to record learning from the text
- Interactive “Make a Rangoli” activity
- Vocabulary Activity
- Links and QR code to video clip (videos linked to YouTube)
- Interactive 5 Days of Diwali activity
- Writing responses
- Diwali Quiz
You will also receive these digital resources:
- A link to the activities above, digitally created as a learning quest in Google Slides
- A link to the activities above, digitally created as a learning quest in Seesaw
- A link to a self-grading quiz compatible with Google Forms
We include step-by-step instructions on how to assign the activities in SeeSaw and a video tutorial for assigning the Google Slides.
The learning quest activity resource is also provided in a printable format (PDF) for color or black line copies.
Students can be self-directed as they independently complete the learning quest activities and turn them in digitally. These activities can be completed is traditional classroom lessons, or this is also a great resource in the classroom for fast finishers.
An important note about pre-recorded audio:
We have pre-recorded the audio in Google Slides so the text can be read aloud to students. Some districts block audio files they do not own, meaning the audio may not play for your students on this platform. In this case, we have no way to alter your district’s settings. While the audio enhances the student’s experience in the learning quest, students are able to complete the activities without it. As another note, the pre-recorded audio provided in the Seesaw platform does not have the same playback issues. Please take this into consideration before making your purchase.