This Hanukkah Learning Quest provides research activities that guide students through independent learning about Hanukkah. Students listen to or read the Hanukkah text, complete interactive activities, watch a video clip, write in response to learning, and submit answers to a quiz.
No prep, research activities on Hanukkah that will surely engage your students! This resource is compatible with Google Slides, SeeSaw and is printable. Just click on the included links and assign to students digitally or provide as a printable packet.
Please view the video preview to take a closer look at included activities.
This learning quest resource includes:
- Study the Photo Focus Activity
- Informational text with pre-recorded audio that can be read aloud to students
- Note-taking sheets to record learning from the text
- Interactive “Build a Menorah” activity
- Interactive vocabulary match
- Interactive “Mark the items that do not belong in the Hanukkah scene” activity
- How to Play Dreidel informational graphic and writing.
- Links and QR code to video clip (videos linked to YouTube)
- Writing responses
- Hanukkah quiz
- Optional Craft- make a Dreidel
You will receive these digital resources:
- A link to the activities above, digitally created as a learning quest in Google Slides
- A link to the activities above, digitally created as a learning quest in Seesaw
- A link to a self-grading quiz compatible with Google Forms
We include step-by-step instructions on how to assign the activities in SeeSaw and a video tutorial for assigning the Google Slides.
SEESAW AND GOOGLE SLIDE PRELOADED LINKS FOR DISTANCE LEARNING!
Perfect for your face to face, blended, or hybrid learning model.
The learning quest activity resource is also provided in a printable format (PDF) for color or black line copies.