Try one of our new digital 12 Digital Days of Classroom for FREE! These no prep, Penguins themed digital activities to engage your students in meaningful learning mixed with fun! This resource is preloaded to Google Slides and SeeSaw. One click links are provided for the activities on both platforms making it easy to assign to students digitally.
- READING: “All About Penguins” text with pre-recorded audio that can be read aloud to students
- RESPONDING TO TEXT: Look Like, Live, Eat Note-Taking
- ACTIVITY: Penguins Can and Can’t Sort with moveable pieces
- ACTIVITY: Penguin Labeled Diagram with moveable pieces
- ACTIVITY: Types of Penguins
- MATH: Graphing practice pages (differentiated) with moveable pieces
- ACTIVITY: Link to Fun Facts About Penguins video and a writing response activity (video linked to YouTube)
- DIGITAL CRAFT: Build a Penguin with moveable blocks
What you’ll get:
- A link to the activities above, digitally created in Google Slides
- A link to the activities above, digitally created in Seesaw
- Please note: these are and do not contain any printable materials.
- We included step-by-step instructions on how to assign the activities to students in Seesaw and a video tutorial for assigning through Google Slides.