Polar Animal Lesson Plan
No prep, research activities on Polar Animals that will surely engage your students!
This Polar Animals Learning Quest provides research activities that guide students through independent learning about all about polar animals. Students listen to or read the texts, complete interactive activities, watch a video clip, write in response to learning, and submit answers to a quiz.
Please view the video preview to take a closer look at included activities.
This learning quest resource includes:
- Picture riddle focus activity
- Informational texts with pre-recorded audio that can be read aloud to students
- Label a Narwhal
- Reindeer infographic and match a reindeer’s adaptation to the description
- True or false questions with movable pieces to check answers
- Links and QR code to video clip (video linked to YouTube)
- Polar animal feature sort with movable pieces
- Chart infographic and sort the animals to the correct polar habitat
- Writing responses
- Polar Animals Quiz
You will receive these digital resources:
- A link to the activities above, digitally created as a learning quest in Google Slides
- A link to the activities above, digitally created as a learning quest in Seesaw
- A link to a self-grading quiz compatible with Google Forms
We include step-by-step instructions on how to assign the activities in SeeSaw and a video tutorial for assigning the Google Slides.
The learning quest activity resource is also provided in a printable format (PDF) for color or black line copies.
Students can be self-directed as they independently complete the learning quest activities and turn them in digitally. These activities can be completed is traditional classroom lessons, or this is also a great resource in the classroom for fast finishers.
See Additional Info Tab