Digital Red Riding Hood Learn Quest
Get students reading and responding to the story, Little Red Riding Hood, in minutes with zero prep! Just click on the included links and assign to students or provide as a printable packet.
This self-directed learning quest guides students through digital independent reading activities for the story, Little Red Riding Hood. Students watch an introductory folktale video, listen to or read the story, complete comprehension activities, write story responses, and submit answers to a quiz.
This Digital Red Riding Hood learning Activites Include:
Instructional folktale mini-lesson video for students
- Folktale story, “Little Red Riding Hood” with pre-recorded audio that can read the story aloud to students
- Story elements activity with movable pieces
- SWBST sequencing activity with movable pieces
- Vocabulary activity
- Character traits activity with movable pieces
- Moral of the story writing activity
- Opinion writing activity
- Red Riding Hood Comprehension Quiz
- You will also receive these digital resources: