No prep, Elf themed digital activities to engage your students in meaningful learning mixed with fun! This resource is preloaded to Google Slides and SeeSaw. One click links are provided for the activities on both platforms making it easy to assign to students digitally.
Please view the video preview to take a closer look at included activities.
- READING: “The Elf and the Shoemaker” text with pre-recorded audio that can be read aloud to students
- RESPONDING TO TEXT: Story Map with moveable pieces
- READING: “The Elf and the Shoemaker” Reader’s Theater
- WRITING: Opinion- How would you be helpful if you were an elf?
- MATH: Rounding and Doubling practice pages (differentiated)
- ACTIVITY: Create an elf name
- READING ACTIVITY: Link to Memoirs of an Elf read-aloud and a events response activity ( video linked to YouTube)
- DIGITAL CRAFT: Link to How to Draw an Elf (video linked to YouTube)
You will receive these digital resources:
- A link to the activities above, digitally created in Google Slides
- A link to the activities above, digitally created in Seesaw
- Teacher overview of activities
We included step-by-step instructions on how to assign the activities to students in Seesaw and a video tutorial for assigning through Google Slides.
Please note: these are and do not contain any printable materials.