Each of our read-aloud packs include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily close reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need:
- Enemy Pie by Derek Munson
This pack includes:
- -Detailed Lesson Plans with Examples
- -Text Dependent Questions
- -Key Events Graphic Organizer
- -Key Details Graphic Organizer
- -Introduction, Conclusion, Problem, Moral Response Sheet
- -Enemy Recipe Writing Pages
- -Craftivity Instructions
If you like this FREEBIE, then you will LOVE all of our other read-alouds!
You can purchase A Year of Interactive Read- Alouds, which includes over 50 Core Coaches read-alouds for 1st and 2nd grade.