Forces and Motion Activities for Distance Learning
You and your students will love these digital Forces and Motion Activities for distance learning. For you teachers, these resources requires no prep. Most importantly, there are no additional resources to gather or purchase.
Likewise, for your students, there are a variety of interactive research activities. These independent activities will keep your students super engaged while educating them.
Independent Learning Forces and Motion Activities
Our Forces and Motion Learning Quest independently guides students through research activities t learning about about push, pull, friction, force and motion.
What’s included in the Forces + Motion Activities?
- Complete interactive activities
- Focus activity
- Informational texts with pre-recorded audio that can be read aloud to students
- Note catchers for taking notes Forces of Motion cause and effect activity with movable pieces
Push vs. Pull infographic with
- movable pieces sorting activity
- Links and QR code to a Force and Friction for Kids (video linked to YouTube)
- Friction infographic and activity with moveable pieces
- Force and Motion vocabulary with moveable pieces activity
- Writing responses
- Forces and Motion Quiz
How to Fit Forces + Motion Activities into Your Class Schedule?
- Our Forces + Motion Activities can be used as a full week of science lesson plans (5 days). Where your students can be self-directed as they independently complete the activities. Then, they can turn them in digitally.
- Our Forces + Motion Activities can be completed digitally in a distance learning environment (google slides or Seesaw), or in the traditional classroom (PDF).
- Plus, this is also a great resource in the classroom for fast finishers.
Read the Additional Info tab for more info