Frog Life Cycle Lesson Plan
This is one of our most purchased download. With zero prep required and your student super engaged… it’s really no surpise.
Our most popular lesson plan, is the self-directed learning quest will guides students through activities about the life cycle of frogs. Students listen to or read the text, complete activities, watch video clips, write in response to learning, and submit answers to a quiz.
The Life Cycle of A Frog What Activities Are Included?
- Informational text with pre-recorded audio that can be read aloud to students
- Drawing a habitat activity
- Links or QR codes to video clips (videos linked to YouTube)
- Describing metamorphosis activities
- Labeled diagram and vocabulary activity with movable pieces
- Writing responses
- Frog Lifecycle Quiz
- You will also receive these digital resources:
Students can be self-directed as they independently complete the learning quest activities and turn them in digitally to get more immediate feedback. This is also a great resource in the classroom for fast finishers. Download your copy today.