This Back to School Get-to-Know You Bundle is a GAME CHANGER! It will transform your first week of school by providing engaging back to school activities that build positive classroom community.
Included in this bundle:
- Back-to-School Name Activities to help your students practice writing their name. Students write about their name, create the name flowers, then graph the number of letters in everyone’s name. Use these name activities to help your students get to know each other and practice classroom supply procedures.
- Discussion Starter Cards are designed to help your students get to know each other during the first weeks of school. They help foster a positive classroom culture by building positive relationships. They also are great for teaching discussion procedures at the beginning of the year.
- Back-to-School Would You Rather can be used in many ways. They are a great way to help students get to know and feel comfortable with each other the first weeks of school.
- Back-to-School Build a Classroom Glyph is a fun way for students to get to know each other the first week of school. It is a great activity to teach beginning of year procedures while students get to know each other. They are also fun to present to the class!
- Get to Know Your School Treasure Hunt- is a fun way for students to get to know the school and the people who work at the school. We also included a Find Someone Who Activity and a Create a Pirate Name Activity. These are fun activities to help your students feel comfortable at school.