Groundhogs Day Lesson Plan for Distance Learning
You and your students will love this Groundhogs Day Lesson Plan for distance learning. For you (teachers), these resources require no prep. Most importantly, there are no additional resources to gather or purchase.
Likewise, your students will love the variety of interactive research activities. Keeping them super engaged. Furthermore, students can to work independently.
Independent Learning Groundhogs Day Lesson Plan
Our Groundhogs Day Lesson Plan takes your students on a Learning Quest. Your students will be independently guided through research activities learning about Groundhogs Day.
- Students listen to or read the texts
- complete interactive activities
- watch a video clip
- write in response to learning
- submit answers to a quiz.
What’s included in the Groundhogs Day Lesson Plan + Activities?
- Complete interactive activities
- Focus activity
- Informational texts with pre-recorded audio that can be read aloud to students
- Note catchers for taking notes Groundhogs Day with movable pieces
Push vs. Pull infographic with
- movable pieces sorting activity
- Links and QR code to a Force and Friction for Kids (video linked to YouTube)
- Friction infographic and activity with moveable pieces
- Force and Motion vocabulary with moveable pieces activity
- Writing responses
- Forces and Motion Quiz
How to Fit ‘Groundhogs Day Lesson Plan’ into Your Class Schedule?
- Our Groundhogs Day Lesson Plan + Activities can be used as a full week of science lesson plans (5 days). Where your students can be self-directed as they independently complete the activities. Then, they can turn them in digitally.
- Our Groundhogs Day Lesson Plan + Activities can be completed digitally in a distance learning environment (google slides or Seesaw), or in the traditional classroom (PDF).
- Plus, this is also a great resource in the classroom for fast finishers.
Read the Additional Info tab for more info