No prep, Kindness themed digital activities to engage your students in meaningful learning mixed with fun! This resource is preloaded to Google Slides and SeeSaw. One-click links are provided for the activities on both platforms making it easy to assign to students digitally.
Please view the video preview to take a closer look at included activities.
- READING: “The Circle of Kindness” story with pre-recorded audio that can be read aloud to students
- RESPONDING TO TEXT: Comprehension questions and lessons learned
- ACTIVITY: The science of kindness infographic and reasons to be kind writing
- MATH: Subtraction skill page and game (differentiated)
- ACTIVITY: Color Your World with Kindness video link and digital coloring page (video linked to YouTube)
- WRITING: The ABCs of kindness
- ACTIVITY: Acts of kindness sort with moveable pieces
- DIGITAL CRAFT: Kind hands wreath and goal setting, with moveable pieces
You will receive these digital resources:
- A link to the activities above, digitally created in Google Slides
- A link to the activities above, digitally created in Seesaw
- Teacher overview of activities
We included step-by-step instructions on how to assign the activities to students in Seesaw and a video tutorial for assigning through Google Slides.
: these are and do not contain any printable materials.