These self-directed learning quests guide students through digital independent research activities on lifecycles of animals. For each topic, students listen to or read a text, complete activities, watch video clips, write, and submit answers to a quiz.
Please view the video preview to take a closer look at the included activities.
For each lifecycle, this learning quest resource includes:
- Informational texts with pre-recorded audio that can read the texts aloud to students
- Labeling life cycle activities with movable pieces
- Links or QR codes to video clips (videos linked to YouTube)
- Analyzing photograph activities
- Labeled diagram and vocabulary activities with movable pieces
- Writing responses
- Lifecycle Quiz Assessments
You will also receive these digital resources for each lifecycle:
- A link to the activities above, digitally created as a learning quest in Google Slides
- A link to the activities above, digitally created as a learning quest in Seesaw
- A link to a self-grading quiz compatible with Google Forms