My School Community Unit
Using our student favorite Learning Quests – your students can be guided or self-led through independent research activities as they get to know the important people at their school including the librarian, lunchroom worker, principal and recess attendent.
This learning quest resource includes:
- Focus Activity: What do you notice?
- Informational texts with pre-recorded audio that can be read aloud to students
- Note catchers
- Who Am I? activity with moveable pieces
- School Community activity with moveable pieces
- What Tools I Use and How I Help infographic and activities with moveable pieces
- Links and QR code to Communities for Kids (video linked to YouTube)
- Writing responses
- My School Community quiz
You will receive these digital resources:
- A link to the activities above, digitally created as a learning quest in Google Slides
- A link to the activities above, digitally created as a learning quest in Seesaw
- A link to a self-grading quiz compatible with Google Forms