These newly updated interactive read-alouds are teacher favorites bundled into one convenient, super cute pack which are perfect for teaching growth mindset and perseverance.
This month-long digital or printable read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans for each title to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of each story and respond in meaningful ways.
Each book’s lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day the students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity. These activities are perfect for September.
Each title in this lesson plan pack includes:
- – Detailed Lesson Plans with Examples
- – Text Dependent Questions
- – Differentiated Graphic Organizers
- – Writing in Response to Text
- – Craftivity Instructions and Patterns
- – Bulletin Board Titles
- – Graphic organizers pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw
- ***The digital graphic organizers are the same or similar to the printable options.
To teach with this bundle you will need:
- The Thing Lou Couldn’t Do by Ashley Spires
- After the Fall: How Humpty Dumpty Got Back Up Again by Dan Santat
- The Most Magnificent Thing, Ashley Spires
We found all if these titles at our local library, scholastic.com, or Amazon.