“Too Many Toys” is just one example of our read-aloud lesson plan activities. We have over 100 read-alouds to meet ALL the Reading Literature Core Standards. If you teach this lesson plan in its entirety, we promise you will be hooked!
What will I need to use this read aloud lesson plan?
- Too Many Toys by David Shannon
What does this Read Aloud lesson plan include?
- -Detailed Lesson Plans with Examples
- -Text Dependent Questions
- -Story Map Graphic Organizer
- -Somebody, Wanted, But, So, Then Fold-able
- -Character Trait Graphic Organizer
- -Opinion Writing Pages
- -Craftivity Instructions and Templates
If you like this FREEBIE, then you will LOVE all of our other read-alouds!
You can purchase A Year of Interactive Read- Alouds, which includes 54 Core Coaches read-alouds for 1st and 2nd grade.