Respect Lesson Plan for 1st + 2nd Graders
Respectful Rooster is part of our classroom behavior buddy series. Respectful Rooster learns how to be respectful in this cute story. We know your students will love these activities and quickly learn why it’s important to be respectful at school. Once students get to know this behavior buddy, it is so easy to reference the positive behavior you are seeking throughout the year. Simply say “Be a Respectful Rooster” and they will quickly remember the lessons they learned from these classroom activities. Students will fall in love with this behavior buddy!
Respect Lesson Plan Download Includes:
- Respectful Rooster Read-Aloud (digital and printable)
- Respectful Rooster Printable Puppets
- Printable Respectful Rooster Anchor Chart
- Be a Respectful Roster writing page (3 printable options included, 1 digital option)
- Printable Respectful Rooster Behavior Poster (3 printable options included, 1 digital)
*Everything has a colored and black and white printable option.
Serious about Classroom Community? Make Your Classroom More Enjoyable for Everyone Starting The First Day of School
- If you’re series about your classroom, we’d recoomend you download the Classroom Management Srategies Bundle – Behavior Buddies.
- This resource can use this at the new school year, and for many years after!
- What makes it the resource so great, is the effortlessness by both teacher and students. You’ll naturally, but suddenly observe your student sentiment improving. Plus, the resource has been classroom-tested and student-approved!
- Warning! Our students really loved the activities!!