Tattling Classroom Lesson: Tattling vs. Reporting
Tattling Toucan is part of our classroom behavior buddy series. Tattling Toucan learns when to tattle and when to report in this cute story. We know your students will love these activities and quickly learn the difference between tattling and reporting. Once students get to know this behavior buddy, it is so easy to reference the positive behavior you are seeking throughout the year. Simply say “Don’t be a Tattling Toucan” and students will quickly remember the lessons they learned from these classroom activities. Students will fall in love with this behavior buddy!
We have provided multiple ways to use Tattling Classroom Lesson and display these strategies in your classroom.
- Tattling Toucan read-aloud story (digital and printable)
- Tattling Toucan Printable Puppets
- Printable Tattling vs. Reporting Anchor Chart
- Don’t Be a Tattling Toucan writing page (3 printable options included, 1 digital option)
- Printable Tattling Toucan Behavior Poster (3 printable options included, 1 digital)
*Everything has a colored and black and white printable option.
Serious about Classroom Community? Make Your Classroom More Enjoyable for Everyone Starting The First Day of School
- If you’re series about your classroom, we’d recoomend you download the Classroom Management Srategies Bundle – Behavior Buddies.
- This resource can use this at the new school year, and for many years after!
- What makes it the resource so great, is the effortlessness by both teacher and students. You’ll naturally, but suddenly observe your student sentiment improving. Plus, the resource has been classroom-tested and student-approved!
- Warning! Our students really loved the activities!!