The Thing Lou Couldn’t Do Read-Aloud + STEM activity
This printable or digital read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need:
The Thing Lou Couldn’t Do by Ashley Spires
This lesson plan pack includes our indepth comprehension activities that students LOVE!!
- Detailed Lesson Plans with full-size Samples
- Text Dependent Questions and Answer Keys
- Somebody Wanted But So Then Graphic Organizers
- Character Feelings and Response to Challenges
- Writing in Response to Text
- Craft Pattern
- Scope and Sequence
- Bulletin Board Title
- Graphic organizers pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw
YOu may also like Text Dependent Question Stems