Valentines Day Lesson Plans for Distance Learning
You and your students will love our digital Valentine’s Day Lesson Plans for distance learning. For you (teachers), these resources require no prep. Most importantly, there are no additional resources to gather or purchase.
Furthermore, your students love the variety of interactive research activities. The engaging Valentines Day lessons and activities keep interested and learning. Plus, students enjoy being able to work independently.
Independent Learning of Valentine’s
Our Valentine’s Day Lesson Plans and activities take your students on a Learning Quest! Where your students can independently be guided through research activities about the history of Valentine’s and today’s Valentine traditions.
What’s included in the Valentines Day Lesson Plans?
- Complete interactive activities
- Focus activity
- Informational texts with pre-recorded audio that can be read aloud to students
- Note catchers for taking notes and effect activity with movable pieces
Push vs. Pull infographic with
- movable pieces sorting activity
- Links and QR code (video linked to YouTube)
- Infographic and activity with moveable pieces
- Vocabulary with moveable pieces activity
- Writing responses
- Wrap-up Assessment
How to fit Valentine’s Day Lesson Plans into Your Class Schedule?
- Our Valentines Day Lesson Plans + Activities can be used as a full week of lesson (over 5 days). Where your students can be self-directed as they independently complete the activities. Then, they can turn in their work digitally.
- Our Valentine’s Activities can be completed digitally in a distance learning environment (google slides or Seesaw), or in the traditional classroom (PDF).
- Plus, this is also a great resource in the classroom for fast finishers.
Read the Additional Info tab for more info