Perfect for your blended or hybrid learning model!
This digital or printable read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity. These activities are perfect for Mother’s Day.
To teach these lessons you will need the book:
When It’s the Last Day of School by Meribeth Boelts
This lesson plan pack includes:
– Detailed Lesson Plan with Examples
– Text Dependent Questions
– Key Ideas and Details Graphic Organizer
-Things I Will Do When It’s the Last Day of School Graphic Organizer
– Charade Cards and Charade Instructions
-One Thing I Won’t Do When It’s the Last Day of School Graphic Organizer
– Things I Want to Do This Summer Graphic Organizer
– Memory BookCraftivity Instructions and Pattern
– Jpegs for uploading to Seesaw
– Graphic organizers for Google Slides