After the fall read aloud lesson plan pack will help you meet core standards while maintaining your read aloud. Download now to guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways. This read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need:
After the Fall: How Humpty Dumpty Got Back Up Again by Dan Santat
This lesson plan pack includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plans with full-size Samples
- Text Dependent Questions and Answer Keys
- Story Map Graphic Organizers
- Character Traits Graphic Organizers
- Connecting Illustrations to Text Graphic Organizers
- Writing in Response to Text
- Craft Pattern
- Scope and Sequence
- Bulletin Board Title
- Jpegs for uploading to Google Slides and Seesa