This Bear Snores On Interactive read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need:
Bear Snores On by Karma Wilson
This lesson plan pack includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plans with Full-size Samples
- Text Dependent Questions and Answer Keys
- Story Map Graphic Organizers
- Vocabulary Graphic Organizers
- Cause and Effect Graphic Organizers
- Craftivity Pattern and Instructions