This read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
This Snowmen at Night: Interactive Read-Aloud Lesson Plans and Activities lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need the book:
Snowmen at Night by Caralyn Buehner
This lesson plan pack includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plan with Examples
- Text Dependent Questions
- Key Ideas and Details Graphic Organizers
- Vocabulary Words Graphic Organizer
- Compare/Contrast Graphic Organizer
- Snowmen at Night Writing Pages
- Craftivity Instructions and Pattern