Perfect for your blended or hybrid learning model!
This printable or digital read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need:
What Do You Do With an Idea? by Kobi Yamada
This lesson plan pack includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plan with Examples
- Text Dependent Questions
- Key Ideas and Details Sorting Activity
- Key Ideas and Details with Moral Graphic Organizer
- Cause and Effect Graphic Organizer
- My Ideas Writing Booklet
- My Bright Idea Writing Shape
- Self Portrait Craftivity Instructions and Patterns
- Jpegs for uploading to Seesaw
- Graphic Organizers in Google Slides