This printable or digital read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need:
How to Catch a Leprechaun by Adam Wallace
This lesson plan pack includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plan with Examples
- Text Dependent Questions and Answers
- Key Ideas and Details Graphic Organizer
- Learning from Text and Illustrations Graphic Organizer
- Writing Prompt
- Craftivity Instructions and Pattern
- Jpegs for uploading to Google Slides or Seesaw